15 Minute Quorn Veggie Biryani 🌶🥕🥦🍚🌽
Our 15 minute quorn veggie biryani is a quick lunch idea or perfect for those beginning of the week dinners as it's simple and fast to make! It can be made in batches too so you don't have to worry about the next days meals either😉 This is so yummy you'll be looking forward to it again too! If you have a craving for simple Indian food this is definitely going to satisfy that 😋 It has wonderful flavours, it's healthy as it's packed full of protein and will keep you feel energised after a good nutritious meal like this...so look no further for quick meal ideas! Here you go...
This recipe serves 2:
- 1 green chilli- finely chopped
- 2 large garlic gloves- crushed
- 1 inch ginger- finely chopped
- 300g quorn pieces
- 1 pack microwavable rice
- 1 red onion
For the sauce:
- 2tsp tomato puree
- 1/2tsp turmeric
- 6tbsp water
- 1tsp coriander powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
1) Start off by frying the ginger, garlic and chilli until soft and then add in the sliced red onion and cook until soft.
2) Then add in the quorn pieces and stir occasionally.
3) Once the quorn pieces are almost cooked make the sauce. To make the sauce, mix all the ingredients together and then pour it onto the quorn pieces and mix well until the pieces are all covered .
4) cook for a further 5 minutes and then stir in the rice, cook for another 2 minutes and serve with greek yogurt!
A quick, easy and healthy meal in 15 minutes!
We hope you enjoy this quick and easy biryani recipe... rice rice baby! 🍚