Homemade Cheesy Garlic Bread 🧄🥖
We love Italian food! Especially Pizzas, Pastas and various types of Garlic Bread! ❤️
We made our lovely cheesy garlic bread on the weekend and the flavour of the garlic butter was just amazing!
- 1 loaf Italian or French bread
- 4 Tbsp butter (room temperature)
- 3 cloves garlic (Crushed)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Small handful fresh parsley
- Pinch of salt
- 50-75g Mature Cheese (Grated)
- 50-75g Mozzarella Cheese (Drained)
1. Firstly, preheat the oven to 200 ºC. Then put the butter, olive oil, crushed garlic, chopped parsley and a pinch of salt into a bowl. Next stir it all together and make sure it's smooth.
2. Slice the french bread into two long pieces. Spread the garlic butter on each side facing up and put the mozzarella cheese and mature cheese on the breads. Spread both cheeses equally on the bread to make the most of out the flavour!
3. After about 10 minutes take the garlic bread out once the cheese has melted and enjoy!
We usually have our cheesy garlic bread with tomato ketchup, mayonnaise or BBQ sauce.
Another one bites the crust 🥖