Summer Rice Bowl 😋😍
Prep Time: 5 minutes. Cook Time: 5 minutes. Serves: 2.
An easy 10 minute dinner inspiration for you all. When it's hot you don't want to spend too much time in the kitchen cooking dinner so making something like this is simple but very tasty. It can fill you up and give you a change from the heavy meals you're making or the very light salads you're eating. Dishes like like this can make you feel more satisfied during these hot summer days we're getting at the moment. A dish that can provide a bit of everything ❤️
-1 pack microwaveable rice
-1/4 ginger- grated (add more if you wish)
-2 garlic gloves- crushed (add more if you wish)
-1/4 chopped chilli (add more if you wish)
-Handful of green olives
-Handful of rocket
-1 small tin of sweetcorn.
-1 wedge of lime
- 1tbsp greek yogurt ( you can use any yogurt you wish)
1. In a large pan add some oil and cook down some ginger, garlic and chilli (you can add as much as you like) then add in your choice of packet rice (we used Uncle Ben's Mexican rice). Mix together and then place in a large bowl.
2. Top with sweetcorn and olives and mix well.
3. Finally add some sliced avocado, rocket salad and greek yogurt.
4. Squeeze over some lime and enjoy!
Hope you all have a rice dinner 😉😍