Vegetable Paella 🌶 🌽🥕🧄
Paella is one of the most popular Spanish dishes there are and if you've been to Spain you'll know just how much they love it there! 🇪🇸 Almost every place you go to eat will have Paella- it's definitely a dish you should try at least once in your life! Paella is one of those dishes you love eating in the summer with a nice glass of wine 🍷
We just couldn't wait for Summer and so we've made this incredible vegetable Paella and wanted to share the recipe with you- why wait for summer? Make this tasty dish today and enjoy! 😉
- 1/2 finely chopped red chilli
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 300g paella rice
- 1 vegetable stock cube mixed into 900ml hot water
- 150g green beans
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- A handful of peas
- A handful of sweetcorn
- Pinch of saffron
- 1 lime sliced into wedges
- A handful of green olives, cut in half
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large wok/frying pan and sauté the onions, chilli and garlic for a few minutes, until they've softened.
2. Next add in the veggies and stir in the rice, paprika, saffron and cook for a minute, then add the stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Now give the rice a try and it should have a little bite to it which means it's done but not overcooked, however if you would like it softer leave for another 5 minutes to cook.
4. To serve place the lime wedges and olives on top!
The only question left is... do you want red or white wine?
Hope you have a rice evening! 😉